Qualifications of Page Love
- Baylor University
- Georgia State University
- Recognized Young Dietitian for the State of Georgia
- Georgia Healthy Fitness Leader Award
- Registered dietitian of the American Dietetic Association
- Board Certified as a Specialist in Sports Dietetics (CSSD), the premier US sports nutrition credential
- Health and fitness instructor certified by the American College of Sports Medicine
- Strength and conditioning specialist certified by the National Strength and Conditioning Association
- American College of Sports Medicine
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- American Dietetic Association
GA State Medical License
- Sports Nutrition
- Eating Disorders
Thank you for choosing Page Love!
Page Love, Nutritionist with the U.S. Tennis Association National Sports Science Committee, and a leading expert on sports nutrition and eating disorders in the southeastern United States, founded Nutrifit Sport Therapy Inc. in 1992, headquartered in Atlanta. In addition to consulting with individuals, athletes, teams, and companies in her practice, Love is an outstanding public speaker, providing presentations about nutrition and fitness for a variety of events. She also lends her considerable expertise to reputable nutrition-oriented companies as a media spokesperson; she has been consulted for magazines, podcasts, and TV shows.
Nutrifit Sport Therapy can help whether you are an athlete or someone striving to eat healthy and maintain your ideal weight! Are you looking to raise your metabolism? Manage your diet? Improve athletic performance through menu planning? Let Nutrifit experience take you to the next level of fitness and nutrition! They offer one-on-one and family consultations, Worksite wellness programs, Tailored menus, Dining-out sessions, Grocery store tours, State-of-the-art screenings and more! They also offer assistance with Diabetes, Digestive Disorders, Metabolic Measurements, and Maternal Nutrition.