Justin Thomas' Qualifications
- University of Florida: Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Emory University School of Medicine: Doctor of Physical Therapy
- GA, Board Certified Physical Therapy
- Orthopedic and Sports Medicine
- Manual Therapy
- Dry Needling
- Exercise Performance
- Spine and Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction Specialty
- House & Office calls
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Physical Therapy Association of Georgia (PTAG)
More About Justin Thomas, PT, DPT
Thank you for choosing PT360.
PT360 is excited to welcome Justin Thomas, PT, DPT to our Sandy Springs team. Justin is an incredibly skilled Manual Physical Therapist who offers both in office and house or office call sessions. Justin graduated from Emory University with a doctorate in Physical Therapy in 2012 after receiving his Bachelors Degree in Biology from the University of Florida in 2008. He is a former athlete and specializes in sports related injuries. He also teaches several continuing education courses to other health practitioners. For your convenience, Justin will travel to your office or home for an additional fee.
His hobbies include playing golf, cheering for the Gators, and spending time with his wife Amanda and their kids Noel and Lawson.