Qualifications of Dr. Yolanda Holmes
- Medical School - Drexel University
- Howard University Hospital, Residency in Dermatology
- Washington Hospital Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- American Board of Dermatology
- The American Academy of Dermatology
- The National Medical Association
- The Washington DC Dermatology Society
- Accepts most major insurances
Thank you for choosing Dr. Yolanda Holmes' practice.
A board certified dermatologist, Dr. Holmes received her bachelor's of science degree in Human Development, as well as her graduate degree from Howard University. She continued her studies to later earn her medical degree from the Medical College of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. After completing an internship focused on Internal Medicine at the Washington Hospital Center, Dr. Holmes then completed her Dermatology residency and was a research fellow at the Department of Dermatology at Howard University.
With a successful medical practice that specializes in excellent skin health, Dr. Holmes has continued to lead the way in her cosmetic anti-aging techniques for non- surgical facial correction, enhancement and rejuvenation. With over 12 years in practice, Dr. Yolanda Holmes is loved by many as a caring, helpful and knowledgable physician who goes the extra mile for her patients, friends and family. An asset to the community, she continually donates many of her services to the elderly, military and indigent. Moving forward, Dr. Holmes looks at the years to come being involved as a leader in innovative medical care.