Qualifications of Dr. William Rosenblatt
- Medical School - New York Medical College
- Lenox Hill Hospital (Residency)
- Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital (Residency)
- Plastic Surgeon
- Eye, Nose and Throat Doctor
- Aesthetic Surgeon
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Awards and Publications
- Top Doctor New York Metro Area as selected by Castle Connolly
- New York Magazine Best Doctor
- American Society of Plastic Surgery
- New York Regional Society of Plastic Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- New York County Medical Society
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
Thank you for choosing Dr. William Rosenblatt's practice.
Dr. Rosenblatt began his studies at Trinity College. He graduated from Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut and from New York Medical College. He trained in general surgery at Lenox Hill Hospital, and in ear nose and throat surgery at Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital and Metropolitan Hospital, where he served as Chief Resident. He then trained in plastic surgery at Lenox Hill Hospital, where he served as Chief Resident of the Plastic Surgery Service.
Dr. William B. Rosenblatt founded his practice at Lenox Hill Plastic Surgery Center in 1979 with the goal of helping patients of all ages feel better about their health and their appearance. Through the years, Dr. Rosenblatt has continued to stress the highest quality surgical care, personal availability to each of his patients, and a compassionate and understanding approach.