Qualifications of Dr. Saurabh Lodha
- Medical School: New York University School of Medicine
- Undergraduate: Creighton University
- Medical Internship: Saint Vincent's Hospital New York
Awards & Publications
- NYU School of Medicine's Marion B. Sulzberger Award for Excellence in Dermatology
- Creighton University's Plato Award for Most Outstanding Philosophy Co-Major
- Summa Cum Laude Recipient
- National Student Research Forum's Most Outstanding Dermatology Research Award
- Edward S. Reynolds Investigative Pathology Memorial Award finalist
- American Academy of Dermatology Minority Grant Recipient
- “Sarcoidosis of the Skin: a Review for the Pulmonologist.” Chest.
- American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Accepts most major insurances
Thank you for choosing Dr. Saurabh Lodha's practice
Saurabh Lodha attended Creighton University and graduated Summa cum Laude in 2003. At Creighton, he was accepted into the Phi Sigma Society for top biology majors and was also given the Plato award for most outstanding philosophy co-major. Dr. Lodha then attended NYU School of Medicine where he was elected into the medical school honor society and later received the Marion B. Sulzberger award for excellence in dermatology. During his time at NYU, Dr. Lodha was involved in many research projects and also received the Most Outstanding Dermatology Research award at the National Student Research Forum in 2007. After completing his internship in internal medicine at St. Vincent's Hospital in New York, he attended Drexel University for his residency in dermatology. At Drexel, Dr. Lodha had the honor of serving as chief resident for the department. He returned to New York to embark on his dermatology career and joined the clinical faculty at Columbia University's Department of Dermatology in 2013. At Columbia, Dr. Lodha serves as a clinical instructor and is actively involved in didactics and resident preceptorship.
Dr. Lodha is a diplomat of the American Board of Dermatology and a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology. He has been published in a variety of medical journals and has particular interests in melanoma, auto-immune diseases of the skin and aesthetic dermatology.