Qualifications of Dr. Richard Westreich
- Medical School - New York University
- The Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency in Otolaryngology
- The Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology
- American College of Surgeons
- New York Facial Plastic Surgery Society
- The Mount Sinai Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Ear, Nose and Throat Doctor
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
- Accepts most major insurances
Awards and Publications
- NY Magazine Best Doctor's Issue 2014
- America's Top Physicians - 2009 - Present
- Who's Who in Healthcare - 2008 - Present
- Westreich R, and Lawson W. The Tripod Theory of Nasal Support
- Revisited: The Cantilevered Spring Model. Arch Facial Plastic Surg. 2008
- Jones, M. MD, Westreich R.W., Lawson, W. MD-DDS. Augmentation of Nasal Tip Projection Using the Inferior Turbinate: Review of Technique and Evaluation of Long Term Success. Archives of Facial Plastic Surgery. 2008
- Yao F., Lawson W., and Westreich R. The Effect of Facial Asymmetry on Nasal Axis Deviation: The anatomic basis for the subalar graft. Archives of Facial Plastic Surgery
Thank you for choosing Dr. Richard Westreich's practice.
Dr. Westreich is double-board certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology. He is currently an attending at Lenox Hill Hospital, an Assistant Professor at the SUNY - Downstate Medical Center, and a clinical processor at the The Mt. Sinai Medical Center. He was recently voted as a Top Doctor in the 2014 edition of New York Magazine, as well as listed as a Castle Connely Top Doctor for 2014.
He serves on the review board of the American Journal of Rhinology and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, a member of the American Board of Otolaryngology, and a Fellow of the American Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Westreich specializes in functional and cosmetic disorders of the face as well as adult ENT disorders. His practice is devoted to providing patients with honest, friendly, and compassionate care.