Qualifications of Dr. Raselette Hunt
- Kistler Family Medicine Residency
- St. George's University School of Medicine: Doctor of Medicine
- Florida Atlantic University: Bachelor of Science, Biological Sciences.
- Borough of Manhattan Community College: Associate of Arts, Liberal Arts
- Family Medicine
Board Certifications & Licenses
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Pennsylvania Unrestricted Licensure
- National Registry of Certified Examiners
- All Better Care Urgent Care, Pennsylvania
- Emerald Healthcare, LLC
- Summit Urgent Care
- Florida Community Health Center, Inc
- Assistant Medical Director Hope Center
Volunteer & Community Service
- Hope Center, Trucksville, PA: Evening walk-in clinic
- St. Kitts & Nevis Red Cross Society: Youth programs
- Florida Atlantic Uni.: Health & Wellness Education:
Thank you for choosing Dr. Raselette Hunt,
Dr. Hunt is a board-certified family physician and founder of Emerald Healthcare, a Direct Primary Care (DPC) and Family Medical Practice. She started Emerald in order to spend more time to make a personal connection with patients - something severely lacking in today's typical healthcare organizations. Dr. Hunt believes that patients should NOT spend more waiting for a physician than being seen by the physician. She works with patients individually - and on their time - to understand their goals, pressures, and health concerns. Dr. Hunt emphasizes preventative care, but when patients do get sick, she pays attention to their symptoms, discusses their diagnosis in detail, educates them on medication use while really trying to understand the root cause of their illness.
Direct Primary Care (DPC) Model
Emerald Healthcare, DPC takes a personalized healthcare approach that empowers individuals to reach their health and wellness goals. Members gain access to in-depth knowledge, expertise and one-on-one coaching with Dr. Hunt and a team of top notch coordinators and specialists. With very accessible membership options, each patient becomes an exclusive member who receives the highest levels of personalized care to help attain their optimal health, wellness and productivity.
This unique approach to healthcare is proactive, instead of reactive. Unlike a traditional primary care practice, the team at Emerald Healthcare will take the extra time to get to know you, your lifestyle and your current health through consultations, comprehensive screenings and advanced testing. You will then be presented with a carefully thought out wellness plan tailored to meet your unique needs, while also helping you manage acute or chronic medical needs as they arise.
DPC members also have access to Telemedicine Consultations. Members can link up with their doctor through a smart phone or tablet. New innovative devices are also available to relay vitals like blood pressure, heart rate and other signs so chronic conditions can be managed more effectively without always having to take a trip to the doctors office.