Qualifications of Dr. Moshe Rubin
- Medical School - Yale University
- New York - Presbyterian Hospital, Internal Medicine
- New York - Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center, Gastroenterology
- Director of Gastroenterology and Program Director, Gastroenterology
- Fellowship Training Program, New York Hospital Queens Medical Center
- Well-Cornell Medical College
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Double Balloon Enteroscopy
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- New York Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- New York County Medical Society
- Accepts most major insurances
Thank you for choosing Dr. Moshe Rubin's practice.
Dr. Moshe Rubin completed is undergraduate degree in Psychology from Queens College. He continued his education at the Yale University of Medicine and the completed his residency in Internal Medicine at New York Hospital Cornell Medical Center. Dr. Rubin followed his residency with a fellowship at Columbia-Presbyterian Medical center for Gastroenterology.
Dr. Rubin has technical expertise in colonoscopy, endoscopy, capsule endoscopy, double balloon enteroscopy, incisionless endoscopic surgery (TIF2) for reflux, and judicious use of diagnostic radiology which is matched with his passion for sensitivity, a gentle touch and humane care.
Dr. Rubin speaks both English and Spanish.