Qualifications of Dr. Miya Bazley
- University of Bridgeport
- Lock Haven University
- Certified Kinesiotape Practitioner
Approach To Care
- Compassionate and thorough evaluation of painful areas or concerns
- Movement pattern analysis
- Orthopedic/Physical exams
- Customized treatment that respects your limits and time
- Instructional guidance on how to improve flexibility
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
Thank you for choosing Dr. Miya Bazley's practice.
Dr. Bazley decided to become a chiropractor in high school when she noticed how fellow athletes were sidelined due to “bad backs”, “weak knees” and other joint ailments. Even with great athletic trainers and medical support staff, there was still a heavy reliance on over-the-counter pain medication and other medications that seemed ineffective. Thinking there had to be a better way she set out to become a chiropractor.
Dr. Bazley has been practicing in the Washington DC area for approximately nine years. She earned her Doctor of Chiropractic degree from the University of Bridgeport, graduating Cum Laude and has a bachelor’s degree in Health Science from Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania with University Honors.
She has had great success treating dizziness, headaches and injuries related to motor vehicle collisions as well as helping runners with hip and back pain. She enjoys the complexity of treating shoulder conditions and working on the joints in the feet.