Qualifications of Dr. Michelle Wallenstein
- Medical School - Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Doctor of Medicine
- Columbia University Medical Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- North Shore University Hospital, Fellowship in Gynecologic Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Frederick C Holden Award for Excellence in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Board Certified
NY State Medical License
Thank you for choosing Dr. Michelle Wallenstein!
Michelle Wallenstein is a mindful and caring OB-GYN serving the communities of New York and Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Wallenstein attended Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey, where she received her medical degree, and completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Columbia University Medical Center. She also completed her fellowship in gynecologic minimally invasive surgery at North Shore University Hospital.
Dr. Wallenstein is affiliated with the Mount Sinai Hospital in NY and is board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Dr. Wallenstein is devoted to ensuring the longevity of her patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. She takes her time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all her patients.