Qualifications of Dr. Michael Landy
- Dental School - New York University
- Invisalign Orthodontics
- Cosmetic Bonding
- Crowns and Bridges
- LUMINEERS and Snap-On Smile
- Periodontal Treatment
- Pediatric Dentistry
- TMJ Treatment
- Digital X-Rays
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- District of Columbia Dental Society
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentists
- All major insurances accepted
Awards and Publications
- Cited as "Top Doctor" in the Washington Magazine
- "Best Local Cosmetic Dentist" in the Talk of the Town publication
- Cosmetic Dentist
Thank you for choosing Dr. Michael Landy's practice.
Dr. Landy graduated from New York University College of Dentistry and then served in the United States Air Force Dental Corp for 3 years in the Washington, DC, area at Andrews and Bolling AFB's.
He received extensive post-graduate training in all aspects of clinical dentistry and has been located at his current address in upper northwest Washington, DC, since 1984. His longevity in this lovely residential neighborhood is a testimony to his clinical expertise and the respect and admiration of his patients and the professional community!
Dr. Landy is proud to be a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry as well as a member of the American Dental Association and the District of Columbia Dental Society. He is active in Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity, a charitable organization whose goal is to allow the less fortunate around the world to receive the dental care that they deserve, despite their economic condition or geographic location.