Qualifications of Dr. Maxim Kreditor
- Medical School - Sackler School of Medicine Beth Israel Medical Center (Residency)
- New York University Langone Medical Center, Fellowship in Hematology and Oncology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Hematology (Internal Medicine)
- Medical Oncology (Internal Medicine)
The Mount Sinai Beth Israel - Petrie Division
Awards & Recognitions
- Beth Israel Med Center Voluntary Attendant of the Year, 2006
- Accepts most major insurances
- Medical Oncology
- Internal Medicine
Tennis, soccer and hanging out with his wife and kids.
Thank you for choosing Dr. Maxim Kreditor
Dr. Maxim Kreditor is a hematologist and oncologist, he works as part of a larger team that diagnoses and treats blood cancers and solid tumors. He also provides consultations on such benign hematological disorders as complete blood counts (CBC) abnormalities and venous thromboses. Dr. Kreditor is an avid tennis player and soccer fan and has lived in New York City for over 10 years.