Qualifications of Dr. Lawrence Shtarkman
- Brooklyn College, Brooklyn NY: BS Psychology
- Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine: Periodontics
Awards & Honors
- 2011 John Oppie McCall Award
- 2011 Delta Dental Student Leadership
- 2011 American College of Dentists Outstanding Student Award
- 2011 Academy of General Dentistry Award
- 2010 Certificate of Appreciation from the Oglala Sioux Tribe
- 2010 Certificate of Appreciation: Stony Brook University Oral Cancer Screening
Memberships & Certifications
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association
- Participates in All major insurance programs
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Thank you for choosing Dr. Larry Shtarkman!
Dr. Shtarkman is proficient in all phases of dentistry including root canals, implant dentistry and full mouth rehabilitations. He is a graduate of Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine. Dr. Shtarkman than completed a one year general practice residency at the Northport Veteran Administration. He then served as chief resident for one year at the Bronx Veteran Affairs where he obtained advanced training in implant and periodontal surgery.
Dr. Shtarkman is very active in the community and dedicates his time to educating people at schools and organizations on the need for proper dental hygiene. He has also participated in outreach missions as by volunteering his time to the Indian Health Service and the remote area medical corps as a student volunteer. He is committed to provide the highest quality of dentistry to his patients through development of a comprehensive plan and utilizing the most innovative dental care. Dr. Shtarkman will put your mind at ease with his gentle dental techniques. Dr. Shtarkman and his wife live in Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn.