Qualifications of Dr. Laura Torrado
- Dental School - New York University, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Tufts University, Residency in Dental Sleep Medicine
- Buffalo State University
- Board Certified
- Outdoor sports
- Dental Rehabilitation
- Implant Reconstruction
- Invisalign Certified
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American College for Advancement of Medicine
- Academy of Sports Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Orthodontics
- Academy of Women Dentists
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American General Dentistry
Thank you for choosing Dr. Laura Torrado!
Dr. Laura Torrado's private practice is here to make you eager to smile again. She's an expert in designing beautiful smiles while offering personalized care. Dr. Torrado knows there isn't a one-size fits all approach to dentistry and she takes the time to get to know each of her patients to provide the specific restoration needed.
Dr. Torrado has a big heart for her patients as well those less fortunate. When she isn't in the office, she likes to volunteer as a dentist for numerous charities. Dr. Torrado has participated in the “Give Back Program ” with the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Safe Horizons organization and she is currently on the volunteer panel of “The Smile Train,” “Lamp Charity” and “Reaching U Organization.”
In an inviting building in Manhattan sits Dr. Torrado's practice; it is spacious, warm and built for comfort, the perfect place for you to discover the new you.
Torrado Dentistry serves all of Manhattan, queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island, Westchester, New Jersey and Connecticut.