Qualifications of Dr. Julianne Biroschak
- Medical School - Thomas Jefferson University
- The George Washington University Hospital, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Superior CREOG Achievement Award
- Award for Excellence in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Board Certified
NY State Medical License
Thank you for choosing Dr. Julianne Biroschak!
Dr. Biroschak is currently a clinical instructor in the Obstetrics & Gynecology Department at Mount Sinai Medical Center. She received her undergraduate degree from Northwestern University in Evanston, IL. She earned her medical degree from Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia, PA and was inducted into the national honor society Alpha Omega Alpha. Dr. Biroschak completed her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at George Washington University Hospital, in Washington, D.C., where she received the Award for Excellence in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, as well as the Superior CREOG Achievement Award.