Qualifications of Dr. John Muney
- Cerrahpasa Medical School - Istanbul University
- Internship, Surgery, Brooklyn Cumberland Medical Center
- Externship, Surgery, Brooklyn Cumberland Medical Center
- Residency, Surgery, Brooklyn Cumberland Medical Center
- Fellowship, Vascular Surgery, Brooklyn Cumberland Medical Center
- Biopsy of Breast
- Dressing or Debridement of Wound, Infection or Burn
- Excision, Shaving, or Destruction of Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue, Tissue Transfer
- Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
- Trigger Point Injection
- Varicose Vein Procedure
- Board Certified in General Surgery
- Licensed by The University of State of New York, Education Department, Office of the Professions
- American College of Surgeons
- General Surgery
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Lump
- Cholecystitis and Gallstones
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Diaphragmatic or Hiatal Hernia
- Incisional Hernia
- Thyroid Cancer
- Umbilical Hernia
- Ventral Hernia
- Varicose Veins
- Second Degree Burns
- Ulcerative Colitis
Thank you for choosing Dr. John Muney's practice.
Healthcare has been out of reach for 59 million Americans and unfortunately, the situation continues to worsen. At AMG Medical Group (AMG), we would like to change that.
AMG Medical Group was founded on the basis of providing high quality healthcare at an affordable cost to the many deserving people living without it. As a medical group, our goal is to ensure that healthcare does not become a fantasized luxury, but becomes, as it should be, an accessible reality to all of those in need.
To achieve this goal, AMG Medical Group has created facilities that are fully equipped in offering comprehensive medical services.