Qualifications of Dr. Jeffrey Adler
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine
- Academy of Ambulatory Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- New York State Podiatric Medical Association
- American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry
Awards and Publications
- Fox Arthrodesis for Treatment of Hammer Toes, Multiple Articles
Thank you for choosing Dr. Jeffrey Adler's practice.
Feet are not supposed to hurt and neither should foot care.
Most technically advanced non-surgical and surgical treatments of foot ailments. Other foot care offers our patients a one stop shop for foot care needs including... digital x-ray, sonogram, non-invasive vascular testing, bone density and computerize video analysis of the pressures going through your feet as you walk.
Dr. Jeffrey Adler is one of 12 professors of minimally invasive foot surgery in the United States through the academy of ambulatory foot and ankle surgeons. Dr. Adler cares for common foot problems such as bunions, hammer toes and drop metatarsals are treated through puncture like openings needing no stitches, no internal pinning and most times very little discomfort. Patients can walk immediately.