Qualifications of Dr. Heather Lewerenz
- Medical School - University of Kansas
- Beth Isreal Medical Center, Residency in Psychiatry
- New York University, Bellevue Hospital Center, Fellowship in Emergency Psychiatry
- Mood Disorders
- Substance Use Disorders
- Medication Management in pregnancy
- Postpartum and nursing
- Adult ADD/ADHD
- Psychotic Disorders
- Adjustment Disorders and Trauma
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Thank you for choosing Dr. Heather Lewerenz's practice.
Heather Lewerenz is a graduate of the University of Kansas, School of Medicine and was a Psychiatric Resident and Chief Resident at Beth Israel Medical Center. She has worked for over ten years in public Psychiatry, first at Bellevue Hospital/NYU, and then as the Medical Director of a community-based substance abuse program in Astoria, NY. Since 2009, Dr. Lewerenz has grown her private practice in Manhattan, with expertise in substance abuse, mood disorders, pregnancy/post-partum issues, and adult ADHD. In 2012, she established the Manhattan Psychiatric Services, PC, model, to meet the needs of more New Yorkers, providing excellent care at more affordable rates.