Qualifications of Dr. Ernest Isaacson
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American Diabetes Association
- American Society of Podiatric Surgeons
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Division
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division Hospital
- New York Westchester Square Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center - North Dvision Hospital
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Accepts most major insurances
Awards and Publications
- Pedal gangrene secondary to disseminated intravascular coagulation with gastric carcinoma. JAPMA 2002
- Integrin regulation of polymorphonucelar leukocyte apoptosis during hypoxia is primarily dependent on very late activation antigens 3 and 5. Surgery 1997
Thank you for choosing Dr. Ernest Isaacson's practice.
Dr. Ernest Isaacson is a graduate of the Finch University College of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School.
After completing two years of comprehensive training in various medical specialties including internal medicine, general surgery, orthopedic surgery, vascular surgery, plastic surgery and podiatric medicine, Dr. Isaacson completed a comprehensive one-year podiatric surgical residency. Dr. Isaacson is active in research and publication in basic and clinical science. Dr. Isaacson is also a dedicated family man who enjoys running, reading and spending time with his family.