Qualifications of Dr. Binyamin Goldman
- Doctorate: Rutgers University, Doctorate in Psychology
- 2 year clinical fellowship: Center for Applied Psychology NYC
- Accepts most major insurances
Awards & Recognitions
- Rutgers University, Excellence Fellowship
- Center for Applied Psychology: Director School Based Services
- American Board of Psychology
- Child and Adolescent psychology
- Adults psychology
- ADHD Testing & Treatment
Thank you for choosing Dr. Binyamin Goldman!
I am passionate about helping people overcome the obstacles that hold them back or bring them down. I work with adults, teens and children to enable them tofeel and be their best. Whatever you or someone you love is going through, you need a professional you can connect with, who can support you and know how to make things better. Whether you struggle with keeping on top of your emotions or your responsibilities, I am devoted to giving you the help you need to get back in control and start feeling better. Whether you have a young child or a difficult teen, acting out or suffering inside, I am passionate about helping them, and you, get back on track. Using advanced therapeutic techniques, collaborative relationships, humor, and caring, I can help you find relief and see real, lasting change.