Qualifications of Dr. Alan Adler
- New York University, School of Medicine
- New York University
- Frederick C Holden Award for Excellence in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- Alumni Association Award (selected by graduating class for student who made greatest contribution to the class)
- Etta and Harry Silverstein Scholarship
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Board Certified
NY State Medical License
Thank you for choosing Dr. Alan Adler!
Dr. Adler is the founding member of New York Obstetrics & Gynecology, P.C. and has been in private practice since 1993.
Dr. Alan Adler received his undergraduate degree at New York University. He graduated Magna Cum Laude and was inducted into the Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society. As an undergraduate, Dr. Adler received the Beta Lambda Sigma Award as N.Y.U.'s top premedical student. Dr. Adler received his Medical degree from N.Y.U. School of Medicine as a member of the National Medical Honor Society, Alpha Omega Alpha and he had the honor of delivering the graduation commencement address.
After medical school, Dr. Adler completed his residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center, where he was chosen as administrative chief resident. Dr. Adler is also an assistant clinical professor of obstetrics and gynecology at Mount Sinai Medical Center.