Learn more about Atlanta Stress Center!
Some of Their Services...
- ADD/ADHD (adult attention deficit disorder)
- Bipolar disorder
- Eating disorders (anorexia, binge eating, and bulimia)
- Alcohol use disorders; smoking/drug use
- Addictions (cocaine, gambling, sexual, internet)
- Sexual dysfunction
- Treatment for Depression and Anxiety
- Loss or Grief
- Obsessions or Compulsions (OCD)
- Trauma and Post Traumatic Stress (PTSD)
- Psychosis or Thinking Disorders
- Gender Dysphoria
- Medication Treatment
- Individual/couples/family psychotherapy
- Criminal and civil forensic evaluations
- Biological contributions
- Psychological dynamics
- Social factors influencing life (family, work, intimate relationships)
GA State Medical License
Thank you for choosing Dr. Jonathan Guy, from the Atlanta Stress Center!
Dr. Jonathan Guy's mission is to provide personalized, high-quality mental health care on an individual basis for all his patients. Dr. Jonathan Guy provides psychiatric mental health care treatment for adults, adolescents, and children, in both Spanish and English. He takes the time to listen to patients and try to understand who they are, what their problems are, and how they are suffering. He believes it is important to understand each patient's unique life including learning about their interpersonal relationships, work life, home life, and what their hopes and dreams are.
He has created a practice that believes in an inviting environment for all of your family. Atlanta Stress Center is a full-service psychiatric practice and believe in working with patients to maintain and improve their mental health. They work together to serve your entire family for all of your mental health needs in all stages of life. They believe in providing comprehensive care to patients in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. They also believe in educating patients as they work to achieve the best mental health state possible.
As a special bonus, Dr. Guy is fluent in Spanish and lived in South America for 2 years. This affords him a unique ability to understand and treat Spanish speaking patients as well as English speakers; a bilingual practice!